Old November 23rd 03, 12:04 AM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Martin² Martin² is offline

Default The effects of a road congestion tax

Pete Smith you missed the point, not read earlier posts.

We were discussing the proposed satellite / gps tracking and congestion
charging private cars
as proposed by the EU boffins aided and abetted by mad prof. Begg.
(not speed limiters)

I was questioning how they think they will enforce it.
What's to stop you disconnecting the device (e.g. blown fuse) or jamming the
GPS signals ?
Regards,
Martin