Old May 20th 08, 09:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mystery Flyer Mystery Flyer is offline

Default Oyster card validity from Waterloo to Wimbledon on national railnetwork

Paul Scott wrote:
"Mystery Flyer" wrote in message

Dont get me started on Farringdon.. Cant buy tickets to it from Bookham.
'Not allowed' But you can from Effingham and Leatherhead - the stations
one before and one after bookham. Can buy London Terminals which doesnt
work - penalty fare. Can't touch in at Wimbledon then out at Farringdon
and travel by FCC, Cant travel from Blackfriars to Farringson on PAYG...

Bizarrely you *can* travel past Farringon to St Pancras Int on a London
Terminals Ticket. You just cant get out at Farringdon.

Its beyond me.

Blackfriars to Farringdon is ok for PAYG, and has been for quite a while.

I should say 'if you want to stay on the train' - you cant get out, find
the reader, touch in, get back in at Blackfriars or indeed CTL in the
Rush hour.

That would seem to be what would be required - it would cause a
beuracratic delay to the journey

mf