Old May 21st 08, 05:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Scott Scott is offline

Default Oyster question

On Wed, 21 May 2008 10:44:29 -0700 (PDT), Mr Thant
wrote:

On 21 May, 18:33, Scott wrote:
According to the tfl website:

"If you want to purchase other tickets e.g. Monthly or Annual
Travelcards, you need to get a new Oyster card. Alternatively, please
go to a Tube Station Ticket Office or Oyster Ticket Stop and fill in a
registration form to enable your Oyster card to hold longer-period
season tickets."

Whereabouts does it say this? I think you're missing some crucial
context here.

Log in. Go to 'My card' then 'Card overview' and the following
appears:

Card overview
Your card is protected against loss or theft, but you can only hold
pay as you go and 7 Day Travelcards.

If you want to purchase other tickets e.g. Monthly or Annual
Travelcards, you need to get a new Oyster card. Alternatively, please
go to a Tube Station Ticket Office or Oyster Ticket Stop and fill in a
registration form to enable your Oyster card to hold longer-period
season tickets.

Season tickets
There are no season tickets on this Oyster card
Pay as you go
Balance: £1.90

NavigationWhere am I?
Current section navigation
Main site navigation
Site help and search
Corporate information
Back to main content
You are he Tickets

Oyster online

In this section: My Oyster

Get new card

Add existing card

Lost or stolen card

Main site sections: Home Live travel news Getting around Tickets Road
users Corporate Business & partners Site help Accessibility Help
Contact Sitemap Search: Corporate information Freedom of
information Jobs Media Terms and conditions ©2007 Transport for London