Old November 23rd 03, 09:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Joe is offline

Default Signs at St. James' Park

AFAIK there is only one incorrect "St. James' Park" sign (eastbound, near
the front of the train, by the stairs). Considering that the LU HQ is
above the station, it's remarkable that the sign has never been replaced.

St. James' Park is the correct way to show it. St James's Park is incorrect.
Its like; I'm going to Chris' House, not I'm going to Chris's house
--
To reply direct, remove NOSPAM and replace with railwaysonline
For Train Information, The Latest News & Best photos around check out the