Old May 21st 08, 06:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Scott Scott is offline

Default Oyster question

On Wed, 21 May 2008 11:14:15 -0700 (PDT), Mr Thant
wrote:

On 21 May, 18:55, Scott wrote:
Your card is protected against loss or theft, but you can only hold
pay as you go and 7 Day Travelcards.

Ah. It means if you try to buy a season ticket they'll have to send
you a new card as they can't load it onto your existing unregistered
card. Unless of course you go to a tube station and get it registered
first.

How can it be an unregistered card? They have my name, address, home
telephone number, mobile telephone number and e-mail address. I have
set up a user name and password. What more do they want? Do I need
to turn up at a tube station with two forms of identification? DNA
sample? Fingerprints?