Old November 23rd 03, 10:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Toilets.

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 21:16:25 +0000 (UTC),
Terry Harper
wrote in :
"Huge" wrote in message

I raise you the Chinese Opera House we visited in Beijing some 15 years
ago.

The toilet was a strip of concrete with holes every few feet and turds
littered everywhere.

I suddenyl didn't need to go any more.

Sounds very similar to the Hotel Tatarstan in Kazan' a few years
ago. One of our party headed for the Ladies, commenting that he'd never been
anywhere in the world where the Ladies weren't considerably cleaner than the
Gents; he came back saying that he had now...

I don't think I will see you on that one:-(

Luckily I was staying at a private hotel with basic Western
facilities.

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN