Old May 24th 08, 12:02 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default TfL £5Bn short for Crossrail

1506 wrote:
On May 23, 4:05 am, The Real Doctor wrote:
On 22 May, 20:06, 1506 wrote:

On May 22, 3:40 am, Tom Anderson wrote:

On Wed, 21 May 2008, 1506 wrote:
You need to get out more.

You need to shut up more.

Manners.

"You need to get out more" was rather rude too, old boy. We don't
need another Polson here.

Ian

Well Dr. Ian,

You certainly know how to grab a guy’s attention. The last thing I
want to do is look into a mirror and see THAT sort of anger.

Richard J, please know that I regret my acerbic response to your
post. I withdraw it.

Thanks, Adrian. Have a nice weekend.
--
Richard J.