Old November 23rd 03, 01:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew P Smith Andrew P Smith is offline

Default Toilets.

In article , Terry Harper
writes
"Andrew P Smith" wrote in message

The award for the worst toilets I have ever seen goes to the entrance
lodge (east) for the Serengetti in Tanzania. You could smell them 50ft
away. I'll spare you the details......

I nominate those at Kano airport in 1971. Foetid and lots of odd bugs
crawling around inside.

Cue for: "It's no good standing on the seat, the bugs in here can jump six
feet", or similar.

LOL!!!!!

--
Andrew
Electronic communications can be altered and therefore the integrity of this