Old May 26th 08, 08:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Stratford to Deptford Bridge

On Mon, 26 May 2008 12:31:15 -0700 (PDT), chunky munky
wrote:

On May 26, 8:23 pm, MIG wrote:

But I can't work out what's happening at "W. Curve", where the
junction between the two tracks has been moved east, leaving an unused
section of track up to just before where the line from Poplar joins.

Thats the section.
The DLR is also closing early at 2330 tonight because of the work.

Goodness - that looks like the planned engineering works has not gone to
plan at all. I guess the weather has knocked them off schedule. The
alternative train service is a bit different - Bank to King George V
every *4* minutes.

I trust someone is busily rewriting the computer's timetable as we
speak!
--
Paul C