Old May 26th 08, 08:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Venezuela oil deal to end - BBC

On Mon, 26 May 2008 12:49:00 -0700 (PDT), Mr Thant
wrote:

Anyway, the premise that Sky TV is a luxury item is flawed. It's
always been targeted as being affordable to low income groups. It's a
fraction of the cost of a monthly bus pass for one person, for
instance.

That it might be, but it is still a non-essential item, not *that*
cheap if you have movies and sports, and if I were running short of
money it would[1] be the first thing to go.

[1] If I had it... I don't watch enough TV to make it worthwhile.

Neil

--
Neil Williams