Old May 27th 08, 06:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Venezuela oil deal to end - BBC

On Tue, 27 May 2008 16:39:10 +0100, Dave Hillam
] wrote:

Indeed. And if you gave them baths, they'd only keep coal in them.

Don't be silly. If you are short on money, you do not *need*
satellite television. In such a situation, you stop buying things you
do not *need*.

The fact that people can't get their heads around that basic concept
is one major factor in the credit crunch we are experiencing at the
moment.

Neil

--
Neil Williams