Old May 28th 08, 02:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Venezuela oil deal to end - BBC

Aardvark wrote:
On 26 May, 12:50, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Good old Southwark (Labour) Council.- Hide quoted text -

Er...Lib Dem/Tory coaliton actually...

I appear to be a little out of date... it was Labour controlled from its
creation in the 1960s until 1998, and Labour was the largest party until
2002. My experience of it being the most incompetent borough in London
(despite strong competion from Hackney and Haringey) dates from that period.
I have no personal experience of how competent it is now, but I'm guessing
that the comments on the Youtube page about the Heygate Estate are more
recent than the Labour control period.