Old November 23rd 03, 03:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Toilets.

"Dr Ivan D. Reid" wrote in message

Sounds very similar to the Hotel Tatarstan in Kazan'
a few years ago.

How is that apostrophe pronounced - as a glottal stop?

One of our party headed for the Ladies, commenting that
he'd never been anywhere in the world where the Ladies
weren't considerably cleaner than the Gents; he came
back saying that he had now...

I haven't often been in ladies' toilets, but I've always found them worse
than the gents. The graffiti is worse, and they tend to hover and spray,
rather than touch the seat...

--
John Rowland - Spamtrapped