Old June 1st 08, 11:33 AM posted to uk.transport.london
No Name

Default Booze Cruise

"tims next home" wrote in message

I am sure that the office of the mayor never thought that anything like
this would happen.

I'd be surprised if they hadn't thought that sometrhing like this could
happen.

After all, there wasn't a history of parties on the tube so I doubt that
anyone thought that someone would arrange one on the last day.

I think that there have indeed been parties on the tube, albeit nothing like
this.

But I believe that things like what happened on Saturday night have happened
on other undergrounds in Europe. Didn't something happen in Berlin or Moscow
a few years ago, forcing the authorities to basically shut down an entire
line