Old June 1st 08, 02:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Waterloo to St Pancras International.

On Sat, 31 May 2008 17:50:05 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I'd hardly recommend using bus stop K at Waterloo to someone requiring
step-free access! It's either a long hike via an escalator and then
along Waterloo Road, crossing at least 2 roads in the the process;

There's a lift from the concourse down the the Waterloo Road exit. And
the roads you have to cross (is there more than one?) are very minor
ones (I don't think I've ever seen anything turn down them).