Old June 1st 08, 05:23 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Stratford - Mind the Gap

On 1 Jun, 18:01, Paul Harley wrote:

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008 08:00:24, Mizter T wrote:

First off, I must get this off my chest - I don't like Brian Cooke
after he publicly came out in support of one of the Mayoral candidates
in the election, something many people aren;t at all happy about. The
Assembly Transport Committee is holding an extraordinary meeting about
this tomorrow morning and I hope something will be done about it -
see:
http://www.london.gov.uk/assembly/tr...n02/agenda.jsp

Oh dear! Having read Appendix B of
http://www.london.gov.uk/assembly/tr...n02/item06.pdf
I can see why some people got upset. It's a strange statement to make
by someone who is supposed to be politically impartial.

Having said that, Brian Cooke does make some relevant points - it's a
pity he dragged the London TravelWatch name into it.

I don't know why you removed uk,transport.london when you posted as
this issue is most relevant to that newsgroup - so I'm crossposting
your reply back on utl.