Old November 24th 03, 08:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling Edward Cowling is offline

Default Toilets.

"Robin Cox" wrote in message
"Andrew P Smith" wrote in message

etc) and there is always McDonalds or Burger King - they are everywhere
and all have toilets.

Don't rely on stations, large or small, having any such facilities.

Avoid the Green Park loos on the Piccadilly Line. Not
only are they grubby, the last time I had to use them there
were a lot of very suspect guys loitering about.

The worst loos in London that I've come across are the
public loos at Camden Lock market. Even the flies
complain about the filth :-)

--
Edward Cowling - London - UK