Old June 3rd 08, 07:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default Mitcham Eastfields Open

On Jun 3, 8:18 am, EE507 wrote:

This would be the dreadful CIS system

Yep ...

.... the rest of your paragraph is superfluous ... its just dreadful
(and not in the crankworthy sense).

I assume "...............................8" means the train is

Indeed.

Let us know if FCC have updated the system today...

ROFLOL.

It took them 3 months to get the two side by side summary screens
above the barrier line to not show the same list of trains ... for
those unfamiliar its two side by side in order to provide enough area
for a the list of trains ... for weeks and weeks we had 2 screens with
identical information of not enough lines to even show the next train
on 5 different platforms (because of the need to display buses from
outside).

On the platforms the rectangular TV-type flat sumarry screens show
different predictions to the individual platform indicators - usually
adrift by 1 minute. Even though a delay may increase or decrease, they
still show 1 minute apart. Mostly.

When I heard First had won the TL franchise I was dreading it based on
reports of certain other group TOCs. But in general they've been OK,
nothing to rave about but little to rant about either. The PIS is the
exception that proves the rule. Crap hardware, crap installation, and
currently crap information.

--
Nick