Old June 3rd 08, 07:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
No Name

Default Mitcham Eastfields Open

In article ,
Paul Corfield wrote:
Oh you've wrecked the criteria! I was going to suggest St Ann's Road
/ Seven Sisters Road on the GOBLIN

What, all of 2000 feet from South Tottenham station?

Well yes. I'm sure a station used to exist here anyway and it's a big
catchment area which has no direct link to South Tottenham by bus. Yes
you can walk from the end of Seven Sisters Road but it just strikes me
as a very sensible location right at a crossroads with several frequent
bus services.

There was a station at St Ann's Road from October 2nd 1882 to August 9th
1942.

--
David Wild using RISC OS on broadband
www.davidhwild.me.uk