Old November 24th 03, 01:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default LT card validity on suburban rail

On 21 Nov 2003, CJC wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote in message ...

TfL says "The LT Card is not generally valid on National Rail services.";

For Student Cards, are they LT Cards or Travelcards?

At present, they're LT cards.

I believe in January that the 16-17 Card is becoming a travelcard and is
being decreased in price to child fares. I don't know whether the
Student Card would get decreased but if it is an LT card now will it
become a Travelcard in January?

Now *that* would be nice. Especially if the price went down too!

tom

--
Throw bricks at lawyers if you can!