Old June 6th 08, 12:36 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Movilla Movilla is offline

Default London Midland "logic"

wrote in message
There's some very strange and very confusing "logic" being used by
London Midland to decide which train to display on the platform boards
on platforms 8-11.

I could easily go into a rant here but the answer to this logic puzzle is
simple. 2 words. "London Midland". They are incompetents with no regard to
customers. As a Bushey-ite, they deliver a terrible service for us,
continually pushing us onto the slow service, or cancelling our trains,
whenever there is an issue. Your story does not surprise me in the
slightest. At least once a week you'll see large groups of customers waiting
on platforms 8-11 looking clueless due to poor announcements/information
from the LM staff.

Worse still, they don't update their website when there are incidents. Today
I paid £73 for a taxi into London due to the advertised fast trains all
being cancelled. Tonight their website is showing line problems in the
Wembley area, but is that from today or a current issue?