Old June 6th 08, 05:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Candy Rupert Candy is offline

Default Blackfriars - SET services after December 2008

On Jun 6, 3:35*pm, Sky Rider wrote:

I wonder how much the SER Blackfriars pax will like 319s in lieu of
their, er...beloved (!) Notworkers. In addition, there will be some who
get to travel in 377s if their service starts/terminates at Gillingham
or Ashford International.

I presume we (for I am one) are to get the entirely unrefurbished
319/0s, rather than the pink and purple reasonably-well-refurbished
examples. Though the Notworkers are still in 'as built' condition
internally (albeit 'refreshed'), and look pretty dingy and tired
compared to other older (but modernised) stock like 455s.