Old November 24th 03, 07:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Circle Line reliability

Dave Arquati wrote the following in:

I was wondering whether the Circle suffers from understaffing, low
train reliability or something else.

I remember reading that C stock trains are quite unreliable because of
the 4 sets of double doors per side, the doors being one of the most
failure prone parts of a train. I'm not sure whether that's right or if
it's a particularly significant factor here, but it's worth a mention I
suppose.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Then and than are different words!