Old June 13th 08, 09:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london,alt.travel.uk.air
Joe Curry Joe Curry is offline

Default Police hold pensioners over Heathrow protest t-shirts

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:39:06 GMT, "Richard J."
wrote:

Follow-ups set to eliminate irrelevant crossposting to Glasgow/Edinburgh
groups.

Thank you... can we trace the OP crossposter? We have a problem in
Scotland with x-post boosting to alt.airports.uk.glasgow..
The newsgroup alt.airports.uk.edinburgh has been a regular victim