Old June 14th 08, 11:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Theo Markettos Theo Markettos is offline

Default Nice oyster scam

asdf wrote:
According to a London Lite article I posted about here around 6 months
ago, the charges for touching in then out at the same station a

- Within 15 minutes: no charge
- Over 15 minutes apart: ?8

I've never tried it, though.

I have a couple of years ago (tried to catch a coach, went halfway, lack of
connecting trains meant I didn't have enough time to get to the coach stop,
came back). The gates won't let you out of the station - you have to go to
the ticket office to get them to resolve it. I don't know what happens if
you do this at an ungated station.

Theo