Old June 15th 08, 08:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
No Name

Default How much was a ticket for the underground in the 60s?

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
l.co.uk...
In article ,
() wrote:

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
l.co.uk...
In article ,
(Tom Anderson) wrote:

You're just calling a design special because of lower mintage
quantities in years they were current. In fact by that definition
the same design will be special and non-special because of
fluctuations in mintage between years.

I am referring to those coins which have obverses specific to one
year, such as the Wembley Stadium coins, for 2007.

That's what I was refrring to, and that is what I was asking about.

£1? I don't think I've ever seen them. I know there are endless £2
commemorative designs.

They're there.