Old June 16th 08, 04:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default How much was a ticket for the underground in the 60s?

(Colin Rosenstiel) gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying:

I am referring to those coins which have obverses specific to one
year, such as the Wembley Stadium coins, for 2007.

That's what I was refrring to, and that is what I was asking about.

Wembley Stadium? It's the Gateshead Millennium Bridge!

So there is only one 2007 £1 coin design, just like every other year?

Yes.

The illustration of the "winking" Gateshead bridge could easily be
mistaken for Wembley Stadium...

http://www.royalmint.gov.uk/Corporat...ge/CoinDesign/
OnePoundCoin.aspx