Old June 17th 08, 09:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Stephen Allcroft Stephen Allcroft is offline

Default Moir Lockhead, Routemasters and the bendy bus

On 6 Jun, 20:19, Mark B wrote:
Stephen Allcroft wrote:
And the Volvo B9 now too.

*From what I understand while the Enviro200 and 400s are marketed as
Integrals the underpinning Dart/Trident chassis is built at Guildford
and then taken to Falkirk for bodying- Hide quoted text -

That was pretty much AIUI too except that no one else has bodied the
Enviro 400 or 500 underframes.
The previous posters "Slight Update" *Much longer front overhang
trapezoid fuel tank new electrics Cuymmins ISB rather than C series...

East Lancs/Darwen are doing a batch on the E400Trident for HCT

The first not bodied by ADL, so I was right until these are done.