Old June 17th 08, 12:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Thunderbug[_3_] Thunderbug[_3_] is offline

Default Nice oyster scam

Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
Journey History records 4 minutes (much less than 15) for my partner's
entry to Paddington and he still paid £1.50.

Not really worth phoning the helpline though.

I went to the ticket office window at a tube station and asked them to
remove it... agree that small charges are not worth calling the helpline
to reclaim, but I guess it isn't an accident that the loophole remains open.