Old November 24th 03, 08:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Toilets.

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:18:42 -0000, "Edward Cowling"
wrote:

The worst loos in London that I've come across are the
public loos at Camden Lock market. Even the flies
complain about the filth :-)

They are free, and generally well-kept, at Marylebone station. Other
London terminals mainly charge 20p, but these days they are normally
spotlessly clean with an attendant present. This being the case, I
don't mind paying.

Neil

--
Neil Williams
is a valid email address, but is sent to /dev/null.