Old June 17th 08, 11:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Paging Mssrs Jelf, Fitzgerald and Anderson

In article , ] (Steve
Fitzgerald) wrote:

In message , Paul
Corfield writes
Re UTL drinks we currently have a date set (15 July) but no agreed
venue, warning to landlord / reserved table(s), time, method of
identifying who might be coming, how to spot fellow ulters etc etc.

Perhaps some decisions and communication might be in order?!!!?

Wasn't the Head Of Steam (or the Doric Arch - whatever it's called
this week?) at Euston, the location of choice?

I might offer Mr Wetherspoon's offering at the Metropolitan Bar at
Baker Street as a backup.

Yours
Programme Manager
The UTL Drinks Project :-)

See.. you didn't need us at all!

And a start time? I have a later meeting so could only make early evening,
with a marked preference for Euston.

--
Colin Rosenstiel