Old June 18th 08, 02:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Greenwich Waterfront Transit - campaign against

Paul Corfield wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/6qlw8f

I saw that article today. I thought it was so very generous of Mr
Gilligan, the Evening Standard and Associated Newspapers to believe
that they had been elected and they had any say in what TfL spends
its money on. Strangely I don't recall seeing them as candidates on
my ballot paper.

A curious argument, Paul, since not only do you believe the media should be
banned from having opinions, you also believe the man who actually won the
election should be banned from having opinions.