Old June 18th 08, 10:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Paging Mssrs Jelf, Fitzgerald and Anderson

In message , Paul Corfield
writes
Re UTL drinks we currently have a date set (15 July) but no agreed
venue, warning to landlord / reserved table(s), time, method of
identifying who might be coming, how to spot fellow ulters etc etc.

Funnily enough I've been meaning to post something about this for a few
days but have been up to my ears in stuff and didn't get around to it!

As others have said, I'd assumed it to be the Head of Steam/Doric Arch
and was wondering about time. I'm actually flexible as I'll be doing
some research that day and can arrive at any time, early or late. Or
both!

I'd be quite happy with the Metropolitan Bar at Baker Street as a
back-up, good railway heritage and a pleasant place. I don't know the
Exmouth Arms but that wouldn't be a problem either.

What time does everyone fancy? I'd thought in terms of 7.00pm but
earlier if that's better for Colin?

Perhaps some decisions and communication might be in order?!!!?

I was going to accept the concession for this but I decided that the
returns weren't sufficiently large so I've sold out to an Australian
Investment bank. ;-)

As for recognising us, I'm often mistaken for Jeremy Spake from
Airport.......
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK