Old June 18th 08, 02:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Paging Mssrs Jelf, Fitzgerald and Anderson

In message , John Rowland
writes

The group's logo on a sheet of A4 on the table will sort the
recognition problem.
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7069/utl.gif

Oh, that's very nice. Who came up with that, and how long ago?

Me, a long time ago, when I was the core of the group, before I became its
lunatic fringe.

C'mon John. You're not a lunatic and you don't have a fringe