Old June 18th 08, 10:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Paging Mssrs Jelf, Fitzgerald and Anderson

In message , John Rowland
writes
Tom Anderson wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, John Rowland wrote:

Ian Jelf wrote:

As for recognising us, I'm often mistaken for Jeremy Spake from
Airport.......

The group's logo on a sheet of A4 on the table will sort the
recognition problem.
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7069/utl.gif

Oh, that's very nice. Who came up with that, and how long ago?

Me, a long time ago, when I was the core of the group, before I became its
lunatic fringe.

I recall a pleasant evening in The George in Southwark.......
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk