Old June 19th 08, 05:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] thagor2008@googlemail.com is offline

Default Whats the minimum Oyster card value to get through a gate?

On Jun 19, 10:05 am, "
wrote:
Either way, the total savings are 2GBP per day in return for queuing
up twice per day to buy a new oyster. And I suspect the station staff
would eventually get to know you and start to get a bit suspicious.

If you did it every day yes , if its occasionally I doubt it.

deliberately taking advantage of the overdraft facility without any
intention of ever repaying it would be theft.

LULs rip off fares for thei utterly **** service are theft IMHO.
Besides , why not use their oh-so-clever extortion system against them
occasionally? Poetic justice.

B2003