Old June 20th 08, 08:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Andrew Price Andrew Price is offline

Default How much was a ticket for the underground in the 60s?

On 20 Jun 2008 09:58:07 GMT, Rian van der Borgt
wrote:

[---]

A few weeks ago, I bought my annual season ticket (complete NMBS network
+ De Lijn bus/tram) for EUR 2695, for which I payed in cash. From my
bank, I got a mix of 500, 200, 100 and 50 euro notes.

Wouldn't it have been easier to pay with a credit card, or even a
cheque?