Old November 24th 03, 11:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Weaver Paul Weaver is offline

Default Toilets.

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 21:27:15 +0000, Neil Williams wrote:

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 09:18:42 -0000, "Edward Cowling"
wrote:

The worst loos in London that I've come across are the
public loos at Camden Lock market. Even the flies
complain about the filth :-)

They are free, and generally well-kept, at Marylebone station. Other
London terminals mainly charge 20p, but these days they are normally
spotlessly clean with an attendant present. This being the case, I
don't mind paying.

Got off the Victoria at KingsX en-route to Walthamstow on Friday night, to
relieve myself and get a burger king. Walked down to the toilets and
realised Children in Need took all my change when I left work (I was too
awed by the presence of Sting to notice too!) Had to vault over the
turnstile to get in, the attendant looked asleep though and didn't say
anything (what would he have done).

Waterloo is (appropiatly) the best ones I've been too in Central London.
20p's cheaper then Rome Termini's 40p (60 cents) too!