Old November 25th 03, 12:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Toilets.

Ian Jelf wrote the following in:

(By the way, I don't make a habit of hanging around public
toilets, however much it might look like it from this post! It's
just that, when you're a tourist guide, it's one of those things
you *have* to know about!)

Similar sort of thing for me with public toilets. I don't get great
pleasure from being in them, it's just that when you drink as much
water as I do you rather need to know where they are.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Another high quality lesson from Robin May:
Your and you're are different words!