Old June 22nd 08, 06:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Graeme Wall Graeme Wall is offline

Default How much was a ticket for the underground in the 60s?

In message
wrote:

"Graham Murray" wrote in message
Roland Perry writes:

In message , at 06:13:27
on Sun, 22 Jun 2008, Charles Ellson
remarked:
Aren't US banknotes also all the same size

Yes, they are.

Does the USA not have disability discrimination legislation? Having all
banknotes the same size is surely discrimination against blind people.

I thought that the US Federal Reserve had added colour to their notes in
recent years, which should help. One would think that they would also put
some form of braille on notes to help delineate. A least one European
states that I can think of had been doing that well before the euro was
introduced.

Holland.

Don't euro notes have a form of braille? I can't remember off hand.

Strangely enough, no.

--
Graeme Wall
This address is not read, substitute trains for rail.