Old June 22nd 08, 10:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_2_] Richard J.[_2_] is offline

Default LT express bus from heathrow

wrote:
Do They still run i think they were called a1 and a2?

As far as I remember, the last of those services, run by National Express,
was the A2 which ceased about 4 years ago. I suggest you look at
www.nationalexpress.com to see what's currently running, but it's not the
most friendly of sites. Alternatively, say where in central London you want
to travel to/from, and we can then advise further.
--
Richard J.