Old June 25th 08, 10:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default How much was a ticket for the underground in the 60s?

John B gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying:

In the UK it is also conventional that you notify your bank if you
intend on travelling abroad.

It is? I've never done or heard of this, and nor have any of the other
people I've just asked about it...

I've never done or had a problem as a result of not doing so - but SWMBO
seems to think that they need to know. God knows why. Mind you, she's
with Barclays, so I really wouldn't put anything past them.