Old November 25th 03, 10:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Toilets.

"Jack Taylor" wrote the following in:

"Ian Jelf" wrote in message
In article , Helen Deborah
Vecht writes

The facilities are OK but I really would prefer to dry my hands
on a cloth or paper towel rather than use the germ-blowers that
can overheat the dungeons in which the facilities hide.

So they're not "more hygienic", as claimed?

Only if they are used correctly. Most people do not fully dry
their hands, leaving them warm and moist - an ideal environment
for breeding germs. This can be for a number of reasons - lack of
time, defective blowers (many of them never actually heat up, just
blow cold air).

Many of the *******s DON'T STAY ON! I am so tired of the ones that are
supposed to automatically detect your hands but in actual fact don't
and so make drying your hands nearly impossible. If they're going to
use hand dryers, they should at least have button ones that stay on for
a reasonable amount of time.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Another high quality lesson from Robin May:
Your and you're are different words!