Old June 25th 08, 11:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Union Street station

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008, wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
.li...
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008,
wrote:

"Stephen O'Connell" wrote in message
James Farrar wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 23:34:28 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote:

There's a film out at the moment called The Escapist, about a prison
break, made by means of underground passages. At some point, the
escapees reach the capital-U Underground, in the shape of an
abandoned station, Union Street.

There apparently is such a station in New York City.

So there is:

I didn't clarify myself. Apparently, there was a phantom station
somewhere out in Brooklyn, the existence of which the relevant
authorities have denied.

Ah! I don't think that's analogous to what was in the film. But it's still
interesting (more so!) - can you tell us any more?

tom

--
GODZILLA PLEASE EAT THE ****IN COLDPLAY -- a poster in Bergen