Old June 26th 08, 09:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Paging Mssrs Jelf, Fitzgerald and Anderson

In message .uk, Colin
Rosenstiel writes
In article ,
(Ian Jelf) wrote:

What time does everyone fancy? I'd thought in terms of 7.00pm but
earlier if that's better for Colin?

A start later than 6:30 would be tricky for me.

So I would suggest kick off at 1830 and people can arrive and depart as
they wish might be the best way forward?