Old November 25th 03, 03:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Toilets.

Ian Jelf typed

Would you be able to get a RADAR key? Would you want to?

Yes but not quite yet.

*Far* more civilised than Birmingham New Street - London Euston. :-)

Yebbut I live closest to a Northern Line station. Access to Marylebone
is a PITA from here, whereas euston is a doddle.

My last foray to London Termini was at the start of October, when I
wanted to buy a National Rail Timetable. I think I visited three
branches of Wholly Hopeless Smith's.

Do you have reinforced pockets?

Yes,

Who reinforced them?? ;-)

you need them (although our £2.50 day tickets help with many kinds
of journey and most off peak fares are £1 anyway. I wish we had
something similar to London's "Saver" tickets, though. They would
serve my current needs perfectly.

I like Saver tickets but don't use them myself as I have an Annual Bus
Pass. I buy Savers to give to friends and beggars.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.