Old November 25th 03, 09:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
J. Public J. Public is offline

Default More on Oysters

I don't think I even have a record card. Purchased a weekly on the internet
a month ago, and it came in a blue DVD type case, but that was it. There
was an invoice, but surely I shouldn't have to carry that round with me.

JP

"Mike Bristow" wrote in message
In article ,
David Boothroyd wrote:
I've never had any problem with getting an Oyster accepted by conductors
on RM buses before. Anyone know whether the conductor was right?

I'm fairly sure that the conductor was wrong. I have also never seen

anyone
check a record card sufficently well to mean anything.

I've paid for a travelcard which is valid for all buses and I'm damn

well
not going to restrict myself to the ones with Oyster readers. It's TFL's
problem if they can't check my ticket.

I concur.

--
Good night little fishey-wishes.... I've counted you, so no
sneaky eating each other.