Old July 4th 08, 10:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default 7day 1-6 travel card

On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 12:06:15 -0700 (PDT), MIG
wrote:

On Jul 4, 7:47*pm, "
wrote:

We arrive on a thursday evening and leave the follwing thurs we want
the zone 6 as i have been in london many times . Can you specify that
you want the 7 day to start fri when i buy it thurs night?-

Yes. It will be easiest to do it at the counter. Ask the clerk for
an Oyster card loaded with a seven-day travelcard starting the next
day (which will mean that you don't have to pay a £3 deposit for the
card itself) and ask for enough credit to be added for your first
journey to Wembley that evening (I am not sure what route it assumes,
with regard to your earlier question).

By the looks of the fares generated by the Fares Finder Heathrow T123 to
Wembley Park is priced not via Zone 1 - £1.80 peak, £1.00 off peak on
PAYG.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/tickets/fa...08/farefinder/

It doesn't matter what actual route you take the fare will be the same
regardless as the final charge is only worked out on exit from the
system.

--
Paul C