Old November 25th 03, 10:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colin Colin is offline

Default More on Oysters

"Rob" _rjayjaycox_at_nildram_dot_co_dot_uk_nodot wrote in message

Snip

This sounds correct to me. I have it on good authority, for instance,
that passengers with Oyster at NR stations without readers have been
told to show 'extreme discretion' during the teething period.

Rob

Ah-ha - so it sounds as if TfL have not got full co-operation from all the
TOC's yet. Maybe certain TOCs are holding out to see if TfL will stump up
the cash for the readers?

Colin