Old November 25th 03, 11:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Nes Nes is offline

Default More on Oysters

"Neil Williams" wrote in message

Will they need to bring all passengers forward to use the on-bus ticket
machine?

I don't think that'd work, as the Oyster reader at the driver's position
would complain about "passback attempted", which has happened to me a couple
of times, when the first read went wrong and the driver asked me to wave the
card in front of the reader and that error was generated.

Nes.
--
To reply directly to me, please remove all the spam-deflecting X's!
Either that, or simply reply to the group!